Tuesday 11 June 2013

Millie Magpie - New Home



So I do have to apologise how infrequent my posts have been of late....things in the Millie Magpie world have  gone a bit crazy and the last month or so has gone by in a blur! 

I will be, in two weeks time, an official home owner so many of my evenings, weekends and any spare minutes have been spent trawling various home decor blogs, visiting furniture shops and having my dad spam me with pictures of practical things like sheds and outside lights..Eeeeek!

I do have blog posts at the ready, some beauty related and some discussing home interior ideas and general "pretty things" that I have managed to pick up for the house....so please  do bear with me over the next couple of weeks and I will get these posted as soon as possible.

 I will be back to my regular posting soon and will have so much to discuss but if you did have any ideas of posts you would like to see then let me know in the comments below and I can see what I can do.

xxMillieMagpiexx


9 comments:

  1. Congrats on moving and becoming a homeowner!

    Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving house is so exciting! :)

    laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I am loving choosing all the interior bits now :)

      Delete
  3. Love the blog :) At the moment I'm doing a childhood tag on my blog, I'd love if you could have a look and maybe if you wanted you could do it too! x Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erin,

      I will definitely do the Childhood tag and check out your blog...thanks for reading :) x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Isabel...my latest blog post is a review on the much talked about Bioderma :)

      Delete
  5. I love your blog, definitely following now!

    http://defygames.com/Play-Ghoul%20Escape-1009

    ReplyDelete