Sunday 24 February 2013

Elf Haul!!!


Elf Haul
ELF (www.eyeslipsface.co.uk) was first created in New York by a key creator of the hard candy make up range and promised to offer quality beauty products at low prices...and that it truly does! I was introduced to this brand back in 2006 whilst at university when I was in need of a beauty fix that fit in with my student budget.

I have continued to repurcashe Elf's products ever since and a couple of weeks ago when I was looking to stock up on one of their fantastic all over colour sticks I came across an offer that was too good to turn down...40% off all of their products and free delivery...COUNT ME IN!

After trawling their site and picking up some necessary and not so necessary products, I had an impressive haul on my hands and just had to share it with you all. As you will see from the photos I went a bit OTT but to save this post becoming a bit of an essay I will let you know about some of the products that have really stood out to me and have integrated themselves into my daily beauty routine.

 
Elf Studio Stipple Brush - £3.75

 For the price that I paid for this brush I am really impressed with the results. I have been using this on a daily basis to apply my foundation and love the flawless finish that it gives me. The brush isn't as good as my Real Technques Stippling brush but for a cheap alternative this ticks all the boxes.




Flawless Finish Foundation (Porcelain) - £6.75

Buying a foundation online can always be a bit of a risk but the risk paid off with this foundation. I have been using it nearly everyday along with the stippling brush and my skin has been looking fantastic. The colour Porcelain is a fantastic match for my skin and offers medium to full coverage (especially good as I have been suffering from a horrible break out on my chin this week).


Beauty Book (Neutral) - £3
This beauty book was a bit of an impulse purchase from their sale section but I am so glad that I ordered it now. The book comes with 6 nuetral shades as well as an eyelid primer and a small double ended eyeshadow applicator. This was a abosulute bargain for £3 and I have been using these shadows to create a soft smokey eye to wear to work. The shadows are slightly loose so they can be a bit messy when applying but for the price I really can not complain about this product.

Have you ever heard of ELF before? Leave a comment and let me know what products you are loving from their site!

XX MillieMagpie XX

 

3 comments:

  1. I might just have to go and buy me some of that foundation and the brush, haha! Great post!

    http://hannah--belle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love elf, such good value for money :)

    Rachel @ AMomentInTime.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep an eye out for offers ladies...they always have good ones about :) Thanks for reading and please follow/subscribe x x

    ReplyDelete